Under The Covers Of The Josh Bersin Academy. Now A Business Imperative.
In this podcast, I go under the covers of JBA, The World’s Professional Development Academy for HR. After two years, forged by the Pandemic, the JBA has become “the global home for HR.”
Here are a few secrets:
- More than 30,000 HR professionals use the JBA every week, consuming two programs on average
- More than 400 global corporations now use the JBA for their HR teams, consuming 42 person-years of content
- JBA members come from more than 100 countries, and 60% are managers, senior managers, or directors
- Each JBA member communicates with 10 different members, creating tens of thousands of relationships
- The JBA is supported by 40 senior faculty who joined the JBA to mentor you
- More than 4,000 JBA members have taken the JBA Global Capability Assessment
- Academy members access 80 hours of certificate training and 500 curated learning resources, case studies, and tools.
- The JBA NetPromoter is higher than the NetPromoter of Apple!
And as I discuss in this podcast, we’ve also discovered something new.
HR capabilities are one of the most highly correlated contributors to Employee Experience. Read this article to get the details.
This is just the beginning. Join us!