My Ten Principles Of Leadership
I don’t claim to be a leadership guru, but I’ve had a lot of experience working with senior leaders, studying leadership, running three fast-growing companies, and leading at big companies. Here are my ten principles, and they apply to you – regardless of your level, tenure, or role.
- Believe in the power of every individual
- Build a “we vs. I” mentality, focus on people helping each other
- Embrace humility, listen to others
- Create energy: inspire the team
- Make decisions consistently, find a framework and use it
- Understand all the stakeholders involved
- Respect and honor technology
- Love and study people
- Think like an economist
- Live with an abundance mindset.