HR Technology: The Investor’s Perspective. Conversation w/Nari Ansari
- What makes HR Tech companies successful over the long run?
- How does TCV pick winners like LinkedIn, Facebook, HireVue, Perceptyx, and others?
- Why are sales and marketing so vitally important in the HR space?
- What should you do when the company struggles and what happens when you’re in the “cold part of the pool?”
- How should CEOs and entrepreneurs think about big fundraises vs. a series of small raises?
- Should you go deep or wide with your product strategy?
- When should you sell out to a bigger vendor?
- What consulting services are important sources of revenue?
Some of the resources to look at include:
PS: If you’re a budding new board member, angel investor, or entrepreneur please listen in. You’ll learn a lot.