Introduced in December 2023 with the Definitive Guide to Human Resources, the Systemic HR™ Initiative expands the in-depth global research with additional resources and research by Josh Bersin Company experts.
Systemic HR means the HR organization evolved from service delivery to product offerings to consulting. It signifies the organization is agile and adaptable, able to mobilize skills and technologies to address major talent challenges. HR professionals are cross-trained, and the organization is flatter. HR practitioners are rewarded to work in cross-functional teams and to rotate smoothly into and out of the business. Systemic HR organizations have different strategies, measure their success differently, and use next-gen HR technology, analytics, and AI to create a better, more human-centered world of work.
Throughout 2024, The Josh Bersin Company will:
- Share monthly activations focused on critical themes like HR strategy and management, the new role of the HR business partner, systemic people analytics, and more.
- Release additional thought-leadership content, like podcast interviews, articles, and videos featuring global experts. Host exclusive events, including Big Reset discussions and roundtables.
- Publish case studies and in-depth examples.
Join the Systemic HR Initiative by,
- Becoming a corporate member for full access to strategic research, case studies, tools, and frameworks that will define your organizational-level strategy.
- Joining the Bersin Academy to build the capabilities leaders and practitioners need to implement and manage Systemic HRTM practices.
Explore Systemic HR Resources: