The Unquenchable Power Of The Human Spirit
What is the number one thing we’ve learned from the Pandemic? In this podcast I sit down and talk about the number one thing we’ve learned from the Pandemic: The Unquenchable Power Of The Human Spirit.
In this podcast I explain why Human Resources has become one of the most important jobs in business, and how we, as HR and business leaders, need to really think about “the power of the individual.”
Specifically, I talk about:
- Why Trust is the most important part of the Employee Experience
- What companies should do to attract the best candidates in this wierd and competitive labor market.
- Why “reskilling” is kind of bad word to use, and how to reframe this as “upskilling”
- Why Allstate has been able to reinvent itself for 90 years using the focus on “unleashing the power of the human spirit”
- Why the new world of individuality and uniqueness is replacing conformity at work
- How to build a hybrid work strategy that lets people thrive and grow
- Why terms like “growth mindset” and “abundance mentality” are all about unleashing the power of the individual.