From E-Learning to We-Learning: National Workshop Series – Join Us!
I”m very excited to announce that starting in a few weeks our analysts will be going on a roadshow around the country to present our latest research and best-practices on social and informal learning. This workshop, sponsored by Skillsoft, is an in-depth half-day discussion of best-practices in the exciting new world of corporate social learning.
This workshop (which is free, thanks to Skillsoft), will be a half-day event designed for training professionals and executives. We will cover the following topics, focusing on our latest research in each area:
- Trends in leveraging Social Learning within corporate training programs
- Innovative technologies to support social learning
- How to build an informal learning culture
- How to measure informal learning
- The role of informal learning in an enterprise social networking strategy
- Tips and Tricks to avoid common pitfalls when implementing a social learning program
- Case study examples of how to successfully integrate informal and formal learning programs.
Attendees will not only get a copy of the workshop materials, but also our new research bulletin on How to Measure Informal Learning.
Of course the workshops themselves will be “social” as well! This is a chance for you to meet other learning professionals in your area, talk about the state of your L&D strategies with others, and learn how others address challenges like yours.
This is one of the hottest topics in our industry, and I look forward to seeing you there.
Dates and Locations:
- June 14 – Boston (register here)
- June 16 – SF Bay Area – Berkeley (register here)
- September 8 – Los Angeles
- September 22 – Chicago
- October 3 – Washington DC
- October 11 – Dallas.
Register here for more information and to sign up now! The Boston and Berkeley workshops are open for registrations immediately.
I look forward to seeing you there!