Suddenly, banks need a way to reinvent themselves…fast.
The new Global Workforce Intelligence (GWI) Project industry-specific research report Consumer Banking Under Siege: Addressing the Digital Capability Gap provides targeted solutions to these industry-wide, global banking challenges. Stella Ioannidou, Senior Research Manager, Financial Services Industry Lead, leverages an innovative deep analysis of eightfold.ai’s extensive talent intelligence platform and The Josh Bersin Company’s global HR database to define the problems, identify the solutions, and highlight the trailblazer organizations setting the new standard. Highlights include the fact that:
- The digital transformation of banks is not a technology problem but a talent challenge.
- 4 out of 10 tech jobs for banks in 2022 will not be filled by tech professionals with industry experience, with the gap projected to grow exponentially in the next three years.
- Trailblazer banks have 1.3x more people in IT operations, 3.7x fewer people in middle/back-office and front-line service roles, and 2.3x people in transformation roles than their lower-performing counterparts.
The complete GWI Project: Banking Collection, including the Banking Under Siege report related case studies from BNY Mellon, ING, Scotiabank, and others, plus frameworks for business-level strategic decision-making are only available to corporate members. To download the complimentary infographic, submit the form below:
Watch Stella Ioannidou, Senior Research Manager, Financial Services Industry Lead, share top findings, key insights, and best practices from her GWI Project Banking research:
- Analyst Article: Banking Unde Seige: The Digital Transformation Secrets of Trailblazing Banks
- Josh Bersin Article: Banking Under Seige: The Secrets to Digital Success in Financial Services
- Podcast: How Do Trailblazer Banks Pull it Off? Lessons for Every Company Here
- Webinar Replay Featuring Kathi Enderes: The Future of Financial Services: Exclusive Industry Insights from Josh Bersin’s Global Workforce Intelligence Project
- Labor Market Insights: Consumer Banking: Solving the Tech Talent Challenge
- GWI Project Details
- GWI Project FAQs
- GWI Project Research by Industry
- White Paper: GWI Project
- Access the GWI Project