Why I Hope to See You at IMPACT 2011, our Fourth Annual Research Conference
On April 26-28, in beautiful St. Petersburg Florida, we will be holding our fourth annual research conference, IMPACT 2011: The Business of Talent. I would really encourage you to join us.
Here is why.
1. This is the only conference in the talent management, training, and systems marketplace which is 100% focused on providing you best-practice research and case studies, carefully selected by our analysts. Each of the presenters (and there are more than 30 best-practice presentations) is selected by us (not vendors) to represent a world-class solution you can learn from.
2. This conference is one of the most intimate, fun, easy-going conferences you will attend. Every year people come up to me and tell me “this was the best conference I went to all year” – because the people who come are here to meet each other, talk about best-practices, and learn. And there is very little “selling” going on – vendors who come are also here to learn.
3. The resort is quite beautiful and very carefully selected to make the event intimate, fun, and totally relaxing. The Renaissance Vinoy is both elegant and casual, and there is a beautiful veranda designed for you to sit down with your new friends and talk. The event is designed with time for breaks and collaboration, so we can all meet each other.
4. We will be introducing a whole range of new research, along the theme of “Building the Borderless Workplace.” As you know well, the geopolitical world is breaking down barriers in the middle east. Similarly, today’s modern workplace is also becoming “borderless” – candidates, employees, contractors, and customers all interact around the world. This change has impacted how you recruit, develop people, career paths, and models of leadership. We will be introducing a wide range of research on these topics – so this is the “place to be” if you are interested in these important trends.
5. We have special surprises for you. Lori Sweere, one of the most business-savvy HR executives I have met, is going to keynote on Thursday and talk about how United Health Group has turned around its business in the face of the new healthcare system in this country. We have leaders in almost all industries talking about their new models for leadership development, career management, recruiting, technology, and much more. The agenda will blow you away. And we have many of the industry’s hottest bloggers and pundits joining us (“hot” referring to their wonderful insights :-)).
6. The conference is a great deal and a wonderful team-building opportunity. We keep the registration rate very affordable, and you can bring your entire team (ask about our IMPACT for Teams program) and we will assign you an analyst to help you develop a “learning plan” for the conference and make sure you get together and hit all the right sessions.
7. Finally, our entire executive team and our advisory board will be there and we want to meet you. Our business is one of “making friends” – and we consider you a vital part of our community. Over the last two years we have assembled the industry’s most informed, business-savvy, service-0riented analysts in the space – and I want you to be able to meet them.
On behalf of all of us (our executives, analysts, and advisors), we promise to roll out the red carpet and make this one of the most enjoyable, educational experiences of the year. The conference is only a few weeks away, so now is the time to register! The conference will sell out.