How Will 2023 Redefine Work, The Workforce, and HR?
Since early 2020, business and life have radically evolved. We’ve seen a global pandemic, industry convergence, corporate reinvention, the end of near-zero interest rates, a slowing economy, and a workforce that’s both diverse and largely burned out.
What do all of these factors mean for HR and business leaders? In his highly-regarded, eagerly-anticipated annual predictions report, global analyst Josh Bersin explores what decision-makers need to know for the year ahead and beyond. He answers top-of-mind questions, including:
- Will jobs, careers, and industries get redefined?
- How will increased diversity, an aging leadership base, and increased worker scarcity change the workforce?
- Why do companies need a renewed focus on skills?
- What management philosophies and benefits do organizations need to prioritize?
- Which success measures should leaders use when reviewing employees?
- ….and more!
To receive a copy of Predictions for 2023: Redefining Work, The Workforce, and HR please submit the form below: