Predictions for Corporate Learning and Talent Management in 2010
It’s here, our Corporate Learning and Talent Management Predictions for 2010. Each year for the last six years we have published an in-depth report on our predictions for the coming year. This year we have 12, and they are described in detail in this free report.
- Integrated talent management will reach the boardroom.
- The HR function will start a major transformation from “strategic HR” to “business-driven HR”.
- High impact leadership development programs will focus on first line management.
- Organizations will dramatically shift their focus from “e-learning” to “we-learning.”
- Learning & development leaders and practitioners will have to learn new disciplines for success.
- Deep Specialization will emerge as a winning talent and business strategy.
- “Talent Mobility” strategies will drive your succession and talent programs.
- Talent acquisition will shift even more rapidly toward social networking approaches.
- Talent management systems will become more integrated and many standalone vendors will be acquired.
- Learning management systems will remain important but evolve rapidly into talent and informal systems. Collaboration and content management will drive the next major evolution in learning technology.
- Innovation, Engagement, and Diversity will become “hard disciplines” in HR and business.
- Measurement of HR and L&D will once again become an important priority.
In 2010 we are dramatically expanding our research program into many exciting new areas including one we call The High-Impact HR Organization®.
You will see some of these discussed in this 35 page report. As always, we welcome your feedback and comments.